Early Bird - time is money!
Winter holidays & Ski holidays in Tyrol - Holidays at the Sport hotel Sägerhof
The picturesque town of Tannheim is located at 1100 metres altitude. In a winter holiday the snow-assured region of the Tannheim Valley awaits with almost infinite options for every kind of winter activities.
Around the Hotel Sägerhof there is an enchanting landscape which awaits you in the winter. The Tannheimer Valley in Tirol was described as the most beautiful high valley in Europe by the travel writer Steub. In the winter the dreamy mountain landscape with its wide valley floors is particularly tempting. Glistening snow surrounds you during your activities in the healthy mountain air. The Tirol Mountains of the Allgäuer Alps create an impressive backdrop for cross-country, winter hiking, Skiing and relaxing.
Winter activities in the Hotel Sägerhof:
Facts & Figures
|Cross-country ski slopes - Skating slopes||140 kilometres|
|Winter hiking paths||70 kilometres|
|Pistes & ski-runs||55 kilometres|
|Lifts and mountain railways in the Tannheimer Valley||26|
|Winter tennis in the tennis hall||2 courts|
|End of the season||Start to mid April|
Away from these core winter activities there are other highlights in the Tannheimer Valley which offer hours full of excitement in the winter holidays. The Ski hotel Sägerhof provides an impressive experience in the natural surroundings with the guided winter hikes to the summit of the Neunerköpfle. The Tennis hall in the hotel is also popular (ski and tennis offers). With the fitness offers and the fantastic Nordic-Walking tours you can build up the strength in your body in Tannheim (altitude training) and do your soul a lot of good.
Extras for your winter holiday in the Hotel Sägerhof and in Tannheim:
- Large ski area with a waxing table and heated shoe dryer
- Snow Walking (free for Sägerhof guests)
- Table tennis, table football, billiards
- Information evening about the Tannheimer Valley
- Dance, Music and entertainment evenings
- Combined ski pass with over 80 lifts
- Modern lift facilities and well-looked after pistes for snowboarders and carvers
- Snow-making facilities
- Diverse ski safari through the great countryside
- Ski and hiking bus (free for Sägerhof guests)
- Ski schools with group and individual lessons
- Ski shows from the Ski schools
- Guided snow-shoe hikes
- Curling on Lake Haldensee and in the Tannheim hall
- Ice-skating on Lake Haldensee and in the Tannheim hall
- Small toboggan runs (Grän, Haldensee,…)
- Hang-gliding, paragliding on the Neunerköpfle
- Flying school at Tannheimer Mountain Railways
- Riding hall at Gaichtpaß
- Climbing hall at the Tourist Association Tannheim
- Horse-drawn carriage rides in the nature reserve for Vilsalpsee
- Airgun shooting in Tannheim
- Tirol Local History museum Tannheim
- Gallery views with exhibitions (e.g. nativity exhibition)
- Guided tour of the churches through the second largest country parish in the Tirol
Indulge in some snow pleasure in the Tannheimer Valley. Reserve a room for your winter holiday in the Hotel Sägerhof now. Here you can find a non-binding holiday enquiry.