Tanni's Kids Club
Child Care in Tyrol
During the summer Tanni's Kids Club is available for all young guests in Tyrol. From 13th July to 4th September the club takes your children outside for thrilling games, discoveries and adventures. If it's rainy outside we still have great leisure activities for your offspring.
From Monday to Friday the tourism association offers a free and great programme for all children between 4 and 12. The meeting time is always between 9:30am and 10am. The children can later be picked up at 4-4:30pm. Please make sure that all your children come with sturdy shoes, sun blocker and something to drink – many activities take place outdoors.
Experienced and competent child care team
Your beloved ones are of course always in good hands. The experienced and certified child care team takes care of everyone and will gladly design an individual programme.
Boredom – no chance!
This is how diverse children will spend their time in the Tannheimer Tal:
- Tanni Olympics with self-designed jerseys
- Adventure day with climbing, flying fox and mountain torrent crossing. There is a BBQ with sausages to recharge the batteries
- Farm day with twist bread, games and of course a lot of animals
- Forest party with various games that are only possible in the forest …
- Discovering secrets of the water world – equipped with magnifying glass, sieve and bucket along and in the brook
Are your children already looking forward to a diverse weekly programme during your holiday in Tyrol? Hotel Sägerhof also scores when it comes to family-friendliness. Send us your no obligation holiday enquiry.