...more for you and your bike!
Take the family to Austria's mountains
Summer holiday with children in Tyrol
It's the beginning of June when the summer starts to kick-off in Tannheim. Use the warmest days of the year and plan your family holiday in Tyrol in a way that everyone gets their money's worth. The Tanni Kids Club offers parents the opportunity to take longer hikes without their offspring.
Tanni Kids Club – from June to September
There have been many friendships made at Tanni Kids Club. The diverse programme is organised by the tourism info and takes place Monday to Friday between 9:30am and 4:30pm. Depending on the weather and the mood children between the ages of 4 to 12 years can enjoy adventurous and fun-packed stations in the Tyrolean natural environment. After all, the most beautiful and healthiest playgrounds is still nature itself. The experienced child care team takes care of your offspring so you don't have to worry about anything.
Let's go to the water: Lake Haldensee and lido
Even up here in the high valley there are hot days when all you want is to go swimming in the water. Lake Haldensee in the Tannheimer Tal serves as a wonderfully located, high alpine swimming lake that invites you to jumps into the refreshing water. At the same time the valley also offers a lido with playground, slide, volleyball courts and much more.
At the boat rental you will find pedalos, motorboats or rowing boats available: explore the lake with your little pirates in the most beautiful way.
In and around the hotel
Summer at Hotel Sägerhof and in the surrounding area has a lot to off. From it's own playground to the kids club in Tannheim and excursions that you won't easily forget:
- Tanni Kids Club with bouncy castle, climbing wall and diverse programme – at the tourism office
- Several lidos and adventure pools in the immediate vicinity
- Pony riding
- 3km long summer toboggan run “Alpsee-Coaster” (45min.)
- Legoland (1hr15min away) and Skyline-Park (1hr away) offer unforgettable day trips
- Playground at Sägerhof
- Playing room, table tennis, table football, slide and ball pit at the hotel
- Child-friendly family room (non-smoking, some with separate children's bedroom, free of pet hair)
- Meals for children that not only taste good but are healthy as well