The next episode of "Running and Regeneration" with Gerhart Hartmann is ...
Sauna & infrared at Hotel Sägerhof, Tannheim
Sweat for your recreation
The sauna landscape at the Spa Hotel Sägerhof delights with a Finnish sauna, a bio sauna and a steam bath. Take in the health-enhancing heat during your spa holiday in Tyrol.
Hotel Sägerhof in Tannheim offers three saunas and therefore the perfect sweat cure for different preferences. According to your needs and wishes you can choose your preferred
A hot joy
- Finnish sauna – heat up in the most classic way, sweat and cool-off with various cold showers afterwards
- Bio sauna with light colours – slow heating-up with stimulating, soothing colours, gentle to the circulation and the vessels
- Big steam bath with fine, lovely smelling vapours – mild warmth and fine steam are great for your skin and the body's defences; also recommended in combination with Kneipp cures
- Cold showers with crashed ice for the daredevils
- Foot and hand Kneipp pool with heated bench
- Outdoor fresh air area with benches and loungers
- Infrared – deep warmth cabin
- Power-solarium – intensive tan with facial solarium
- Relax area with warm stone beds and water beds
- Open fireplace corner with relax loungers
- Drinks – tea bar, spring water and club soda
- Sauna towels and bath towels
In the sauna area your body will be able to recharge the batteries, especially after an adventurous day and a massage in Tannheim. Indulge in this heavenly recreation for your spa holiday at Hotel Sägerhof. Find the no obligation holiday enquiry here.