5 or 4 days with Sägerhof's pampering board and free tennis courts...
Jobs at Hotel Sägerhof
Jobs in Tourism; Best for People, Job in Tyrol
Our company is an incomparable, personally managed holiday hotel in the tyrolean mountains. The perfect combination of intact natural landscape, contemporary holiday offers, the Sägerhof infrastructure and the work of the Sägerhof team are a fountain of youth for guests to the Sägerhof. A holiday at the Sägerhof is a source of health, zest for life and vitality.
We - the Lumpert family - manage and work in partnership. Our team is a group whose common goal is to inspire the guests in the Sägerhof. We give everyone the opportunity to work in a pleasant, relaxed working environment and have fun. We encourage training and further education in order to achieve our common goals. Our employees are in close contact with the family.
- We do everything for the welfare of guests in the Sägerhof. We are a part of their holiday experience. The guest is our being, they are our clients, they pay our wages and are the core of our business.
- So treat everyone as you would want to be treated yourself! We work with passion, quickly and professionally.
- We run the business honestly, reliably and fair in a climate of partnership and trust.
- Our atmosphere is casual and full of humour, fun and full of the joys of life - yet at the same time it also professional and competent, every time.
- Our hotel is place of communication between guest and staff.
- Our purposeful management and way of working contributes to keep the environment intact and unique.
- Mistakes are allowed, if you see them as a chance to learn.
- We insist on being cost-efficient! Only a profit keeps the business and jobs going. A profit makes positive development possible
- We want success, since success is motivating.
- The opportunity to work in a team that is on good terms and trust in one another.
- The opportunity to work in a relaxed, familiar atmosphere
- Job descriptions provide security and everyone can learn the rules quickly and work independently.
- You live in single or double room, which has a shower, WC, cable connection - free of charge.
- Very good meals. You also get meals free of charge on your days off.
- We have our own laundry, kitchen towels and aprons are washed free of charge. For other items we offer a washing machine for staff (50 cents). The indoor swimming pool, the various saunas, Tennis hall (during the day) and the games area are free to use.
- We offer in-house training and seminars, as well as specific external training.
- 6 day weeks in the winter and summer season with planned, good working times
- performance related pay
- Possibility of many years of collaboration
- That you already made experiences in a good **** hotel
- Are prepared to be helpful to guests, colleagues and the family owners, in service and during your leisure time.
- Are vigilant and ready to listen to the needs of our guests.
- Ready to work in a team and as well as alone.
- An honest, cooperative smile, going along with discretion and confidentiality.
- Consideration for colleagues in staff accommodation, during work and during leisure time.
- Well-kept appearance and that you can handle food and equipment carefully.
- A sense of responsibility to guests, colleagues, the business and the environment.
- Represent the interests of the business